Monday, September 24, 2012

Intro (Part 3)

This is the conclusion to my introduction trilogy, I swear. I just have to talk a little bit about

eternal happiness.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, aka The Best Book Ever Written, aka The Greatest Conclusion to a Series Ever, is, well, unbeatable in the world of literature. If you disagree, again, well, I didn't ask.

This bound chunk of history follows the famous Harry Potter along his last leg of his journey to defeating Lord Voldemort. If you're lost already, I believe all hope is gone for you. Read the books from the beginning, or at least watch the movies. I beg of you.

Please.

Pleeeease.

Please.
For Emma.
...

Excellent writing, perfect storytelling, and some of the most memorable characters come together for one last fight for the wizarding world, and I can say with confidence that J.K. Rowling couldn't have done a more perfect job. This series is the best I've ever read.

Don't get me wrong, my favorite author is Stephen King, hands down. He's the master of horror literature, and he will be forever a household name. He's who I look up to as a writer, and his stories are timeless. I just can't pick one to rule them all (insert Lord of the Rings joke here. I tried to read the first one... Yeah not happening, but I'm reading The Hobbit now, so hopefully you'll see a review of that in the near future.), so Potter lands the top notch in the bookshelf for me.

As a character, as a series of books, and as a cinematic re-telling that has surely owned up to the story, the Harry Potter franchise has made its mark on the world and will stay for many, many years to come.

PS. If you can't tell, this series is good and you should read them if you haven't.

PPS. This concludes my trilogy of the three most awesome things ever. Soon I'll have more reviews for you, and also be sure to check out my first blog, Annoyances. THANKSBYE


No comments:

Post a Comment