Thursday, June 6, 2013

The New 'Ryan Recommends'

So I've decided to change things up a little bit.
After a little while of reviewing different books, movies, and music albums, I realized one pretty major setback: I watch too many movies, I get into too many books, and I listen to too much music.
I know what you're thinking: "No! There's no such thing as too much of those!"
Yeah, about that... My list for movies I SHOULD have reviewed by now is about five times longer than the list of reviews I have posted on here.


From here on out, I will periodically post a good-sized list of music, movies, and books y'all should be checking out. I'll provide a short (probably witty) review of each one, and I'll provide more links to trailers, websites, etc. to make the "checking out" process easier. I'll keep my previous reviews up because... I don't feel like removing them. So... Yeah. We keep it professional here.

I know, I know- no need to thank me, I do this all out of love.


So expect more periodic posts from this blog! See ya soon.
I'll leave you with what I'm listening to right now:

"Broken Wings," by Alter Bridge, from their debut album, "One Day Remains"
Sorry for the awkward thumbnail... Myles Kennedy is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment